Saturday, August 28, 2010

Transformations.

I can't see anything but blue. XP I sat out in the sun too long and then dashed inside. Hahahaha! Funnies.

So, I've been in another creative slump. I really want to drop out of high school, because I hate it, but I really want to get into Laurence. And become an English teacher... even thought I started a sentence with 'and'. XD

So, dear readers, what have you been up to lately?

While your thinking of something, I'll tell you how school has been going. Well, besides the fact that I hate it, it's really a good way to get high. I swear, the scent of drugs on everyone gets ME high. Then I forget where my next class is.

Eh, I'll figure it out sooner or later. Anyways. On to something other than school. I'm back into work, and I'll be finding another job soon. I either want to work at Nebraska Furniture Mart, Toys'R'Us or B&N. This way, if I can rake in some more dough, I'll be able to splurge (not really) at BotCon '11. Yes, I hopefully will be going next year.

Scratch that. I WILL be going next year. I'll walk if I have to.

Yet, I really have nothing else to report. I just felt like I needed to keep you guys caught up (even thought nothing has been happening.)

Love you!
-lulu.bell

No comments:

Post a Comment