Monday, August 2, 2010

Make a Difference.

Ok, so I've changed my mind again. I love being angry, showing hatred towards others, and degrading them farther and farther into the Pit. (Unless if they are actually what I consider human beings, then they've earned my respect, protection, and infinite kindness.)

I just can't handle this world. They're all STUPID. INCOMPETENT. WORTHLESS. Do I go on? Nah, I'll let you figure what other adjectives you'd like to add to the never ending list. Ah, but some other way of thinking has hit me. Am I any better?

I know I'm more intelligent than most, but I don't really care. I know many are smarter than me, but they don't use such advantages. They let the damn GOVERNMENT do everything for them. I strive for my life while everyone takes the easy road out. Cradle to grave. That's what it's all about.

How can you believe in these maggots in office? HOW CAN YOU? They are LYING! They are TAKING YOUR FREEDOM! DO you really want that? You're stupid if you do.

I can't fathom how some people want this. All that we've fought for, just thrown away so easily. People have DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM. Their deaths were now in vain because of these people who support Obama and his cronies. America is dying! Do you want that?

I love my country. I love her. I want the best for her. For the freedom GOD has given us, that freedom he sent to his children. He loves us. He shaped this country. I don't care what religion you believe in, what race you are, what language you speak, but most came here for a better life. For FREEDOM. Now there is no safe place for people if Obama gets his way. We will no longer be "One nation under God."

But I am a warrior of God, and I will never let that happen. We will never let that happen. HE will never let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment