Monday, August 2, 2010

Latest Impression.

Have you noticed my brand new layout? Oh my, I hope you have by now :) Yes, as of late, my blogging has died, and my voice unheard. Not anymore. My muse is slowly, but surely, returning to me. I pray that he never leaves me again. (But after my countless tirades, I can't really blame him.) I still want him to stay though. I really despise being alone. Now don't get me wrong; I still have my loving and caring family to support me, but I still feel alone. I feel different, like there is no one else who can relate to me. Can anyone else say they believe fictional characters are real? If so, please prove me wrong.

My mother, a few hours ago, asked me if I knew Jesus. I didn't really have an answer for her. Do I? Probably not. I tell everyone that I want to destroy the human race. How godly is that? Alas, even through all my anger, I still want to protect them. Help them. Do something that could help the entire planet. Make my name famous for generations to come. Not infamous.

Is there really an answer for all of this? Of course not.

I hate being alone. And people always ask me why I'm never happy any more. Now, like I said, I still have tons of people in my life, but I don't need people. I need love. Nurturing. Help. I'm crying... and I'm left to cry alone every time. Why do you think I cry to God For help? For them? Ask yourselves that. I know you have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment