Monday, August 2, 2010

Rebuilding Vulgarity,

Follows Dissection Pursues.

I woke up as the frigid metal touched my bare stomach. "Wha- ...Ahh!" I glared up at the green and purple Decepticon, "What the hell is that?!"

Simply from the look on the mech's face, I could tell it was Hook. He sent me the same glare from earlier (a glare he seemed to use on everyone around him besides Scrapper or Megatron) and continued working. I looked down at my body to see they had taken off my shirt, and tied my limbs to the table beneath me.

From instant panic, I tugged at the bonds. "What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" Anger ripple through my veins as I struggled. "Stop it!"

Hook finished hooking the metal device around my stomach, and smirked.

That smirk did not please me.

"Oh, good Lord! Let me go! What is that th-" I was stopped short when Hook pulled out an object akin to a remote control and pressed a series of buttons.

Pain pursued.

As I screamed in agony, arching my back as something seeped into my body, Hook smiled. "That device is injecting microscopic robots into your system that feed on organic matter. The second wake of robots take the dying robots and use them to construct a new frame."

"Megatron insisted we convert you to a full Cybertronian... we just didn't know how to approach such an operation, until now."

I couldn't watch him leave. My eyes were gone.

I couldn't hear his last words. I couldn't comprehend them.

I lay on the table as blood seeped through holes in my skin and the robots fed on what was left of their meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment