Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Failure.

What is it exactly that drives us down the path of failure? What keeps us from finding help, even thought we are screaming it to the world?
I'm sick of being on the roller coaster. I was created to prosper, to live on a wonderful life, and all I am doing is letting my story's beginning suffer. The words that make my earliest memories are being erased, and I can't even remember them. I can barely remember anything before Sophomore year.
I keep ranting and whining about how I have lost so much and how I can't keep myself moving forward. I know I'm weak. I also realize that I can be an astounding leader, and I have to potential to rule the universe. I also see that I need help. Not simply with my teenage angst problems, but with overcoming obstacles and helping me see the best in life.
Yea, a boyfriend.
I feel tiny and insignificant, weak and naive when I say "I want a boyfriend." I realize that I sound like a little teenage girl, and it may not be a boyfriend necessarily, but I want SOMEONE. Yes, I have my family. Yes, I have my friends. I have guys crushing on me. I have drama.
I don't have that someone that I can be CLOSE to. Someone who won't leave me, who will be there, who can cuddle with me. I don't want a little teenage boy who wants some dirty... I want someone who loves me.
Love. What the hell do I know about love?
I know I love Cybertronians. I care for them. I'm loyal to them. I defend them.
So, what's the point of this blog? I like someone.
There.

Love,
-lulu.bell

No comments:

Post a Comment