Tuesday, January 26, 2010

01.26

Yes, I have recently been contemplating and addressing these thoughts in my brain. You want to know what I came up with?

1. I'm falling away from the world. Things are getting too boring, and it's the same thing in and out. I need something new. Something I can call mine, and that no one else knows about.

2. My muse is dead. No updates for a while until I can get things sorted out.

3. Homework isn't pointless. Homework=learning/practicing/studying and that equals good grades and THAT equals college and THAT equals becoming an anesthesiologist AND THAT equals a sexy husband and lots of money.
4. Transformers are dead. Sorry. Stop expecting me to react to everything, because guess what! It isn't going to work. >:|

5. I'm not a human. More than 98% of the entire human race will bow down before me in a few years. I'm too good for this insignificant crap.

6. I'm old. Let's face it 15 is the new 95. Plus, what the HECK is THIS?!

7. Music does equal life. If it isn't playing I go slightly insane.

8. We need a new T.V. I saw Jay Leno on it tonight. It's now been tainted by the dark forces of hell and huge chins. [So that's why TF:A ended so early. It possessed little children due to staring at HUGE chins all morning.]

9. I want a British accent. Matt Bellamy's from over there.

10. I want medicine for my episodes, break downs, and my defeated sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment